2.20.2011

if you call me now baby, id come running

i am no doctor. but today at work i am on call. pointless. just tell me whether or not you need me to be there. i would rather not waste half my day waiting around for you to tell me if i need to come into work for 4 1/2 hours. brutal.

and from this little stint, i now have kings in my head. forever and for always they will be in my head.

i had decided that i wanted to go to a euro festival this summer and that kings had to be part of it because i just love them. then i heard from many a source that i might as well listen to their album and save my cash money because they sound exactly the same. still looking into the summer festivals though and potentially some travels through croatia?



anyway i have become majorly off topic on all accounts. life plans are moving forward, the motions are being made. i am getting a little more clarity in my life. how legit am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment