2.08.2011

its just...a little crush

i think its hilarious that most of the time when im checking someone out, its a girl not a guy. recently it seems as though vogue is having a model search and its happening while i ride the streetcar downtown. i am staring at these beings, gobstruck and i just want to say sorry...i cant take my eyes off your bag, shoes, hair, everything! im a creep. i am so obvious its obnoxious. i need to be more stealth.

like when i worked at the bay for ysl and was obsessed with this girl who worked at mac. she was just the coolest looking person in the world. she said she would add me to facebook. no friend request was ever received. i bet she lost my email...and forgot my name. bummmer.

my top girl crush will always be giselle bündchen. i told my trainer that by the summer i want to have a body like her. he said he could make it happen. he is definitely a liar. i am no brazilian goddess and all i want to do is eat bricks of balderson and litres of häagen-dazs. meh, im over it already. i really just need a tan. why do i live in this land of ice?

No comments:

Post a Comment